In 2002, Sonos set out with a goal – to reinvent home audio for the digital age. The vision was simple – fill every home with music and make listening a valued experience again. Sonos is making it easy for everybody to listen to the music they love in every room of their home. To hear the songs they love, to discover new music they never knew existed, and to appreciate it all with the highest sound quality.
Sonos is doing it all over the world – In more than 60 countries, in seven languages through thousands of retailers. They’re constantly looking for ways to improve the experience – with new products, new software and continually investing in ways to provide our customers the best experience possible.They’re doing what they set out to do. Changing the way people listen to music – one home at a time.
Senior Recruiter EMEA (freelance)
Sonos EMEA HQ, The Netherlands
Project duration: 29 months
Initially starting in a 5-month project, Evertalent has become a member of the SONOS Global Talent Acquisition Team for over two years, providing recruiting excellence and strategic value to the overall organisation. Driving the full cycle recruiting process across EMEA in a high growth and fast paced environment. Closely collaborating with hiring managers and EMEA Leadership Team to identify and deliver the BEST talent. SONOS is definitely one of the most exciting places to be.
- Building organisational strength in key areas across EMEA and enabling further expansion of the SONOS EMEA HQ.
- Building pipelines for potential leadership roles in EMEA.
- Full life-cycle recruiting (approval, sourcing, screening, interviews, offer) for both regional and EMEA HQ roles in Marketing, Sales, Finance, HR/Talent Acquisition, Facilities, Customer Care/Technical Support/NPI, Operations and IT.
- Hiring amazing sales, marketing and support staff for launching the SONOS UK direct operation from scratch (served as a dedicated UK recruiter).
- Reducing reliance on agencies and instead building in-house sourcing engine leveraging cost-efficient direct sourcing strategies, social recruiting, referral and networking activities.
- Initiating @SonosJobs (now: LifeAtSonos) Twitter presence.
- Successfully expanding video interviewing for Technical Support volume hiring. Nominated for the UK Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2014: Innovation in Recruitment.
- Driving up quality on all fronts: candidate experience, hiring manager satisfaction, pipeline, hires, interview process and stakeholder relationships.